Monday, August 15, 2011

Pasturing White Chickens

 Several weeks ago, I came across a post from Sunshine Chicken that Doc Rey will be conducting a seminar on Raising Pastured Chickens. It so happened that my Dad is coming to Bacolod from Capiz and this is an opportunity for bonding.





The seminar room was almost full and the organizer had to add more seats to accommodate the attendees. The seminar conducted by Doc Rey was very informative, animated and lively. The three hours seemed short. It's the first time that I noticed that you can actually put video clips in a Power Point presentation. Didn't know that. Great presentation. So, after 21 days of brooding, the chickens are let to pasture. What struck me most are couple of slides. Pastured chickens will almost eat everything. They will eat worms. The slide showed earthworms being fed to the chickens. I believe they will also eat Super Worms. Yehey! 



Buro Buro Calamansi Juice Mint Flavor




     I didn't expect snacks will be served. You should check out Buro Buro Springs Calamansi Juice. It was served cold and had a familiar flavor to it. I read carefully the level and found out its Mint Flavor. Very refreshing indeed.

     Thank you to Sunshine Chicken







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
52 Healing Habits Program of Bro Bo Sanchez

Like Us on Facebook