Monday, August 29, 2011

Indigenous Micro Organism is IT!

Several months ago, I came across an article about Indigenous Micro Organism or IMO. These are beneficial bacteria. Hastens decomposition. I also read that they maybe good for controlling smell.  Well, I made my own home made, IMO and forgot about it.




However, when your breeding area with your Super Worms is your kitchen area, all spent or old bedding will smell awful. Yikes! haha.

That is when I remembered the IMO I made several months ago.
I started spraying this to bedding. Lo and behold!!! No more awful smell Mom! I also noticed that the worms tend to shed their old skin frequently. This means that they are growing bigger faster. 


Yoohoo!

If you want to make your own IMO, you can visit Sunshine Chicken blog on IMO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
52 Healing Habits Program of Bro Bo Sanchez

Like Us on Facebook